Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

What powers do I have to influence commercial planning applications which would have a major impact on local residents
a syndicate is applying to build a racecourse and theme park which will undoubtedly have noise implications for local residents. What noise regulations would be enforced
asked in planning, applications, objections

Baobab2090 answers:

Local, district, town or parish councils (depending on the nature, size location etc. of the development) will review these kind of things. Call up the council and see what kind of committees are being arranged to do with the racecourse you might be able to make a case or have someone make a case on your behalf.

If there are a group of you you could make a delegation to the council.

You could also write to your MP and voice your concern.

/ reply


No Comments