Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

Do I have to brick up the old shop window in order to use that room as part of my living accommodation?

Supplement from 04/02/2007 12:05pm:
There is currently a large shop window and door. Do i HAVE TO put a smaller window in or can I use it as it is?

asked in Regulations, planning, council

bikeman answers:

Shops that I know of that have changes from shop to homes just get more normal sized windows & not bricked up

/ reply

blacksmith81 answers:

If you have not done so already, you will have to register a change of use for the property concerned with your local council planning department. You can also seek their advice on this question at the same time.

/ reply


No Comments