Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

I need a transcript of my accademic acheievements so far, where can I get this?

asked in education, university

siasl74 answers:

When I was at Uni I could get this by filling in a request at the main Uni admin centre (not your departments one, although they also may be able to do it) and paying a small fee for an "official copy" with a stamp.

/ reply


No Comments