Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

Do uk colleges accept WAEC exams for entry

asked in education

siasl74 answers:

Yes they do, but you may be expected to provide enough information to prove that your qualification is genuine and came from an accredited institution. Leeds Metropolitan University has the following PDF form for this, other UK institutions would probably have something rather similar:

It is best you check with the institution you propose to study at what their requirements are before your apply. You can usually find an email address for their admissions department on their website.

If you're still searching for the right course in the right location, the UCAS site is a good start:

/ reply


No Comments