Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

If a piece of land is only authorised for agricultural use, can it be used to keep chickens? If so, does the stationing of a static unit for there shelter/ feeding etc constitute a change in the use of land?

asked in planning permission

jacquesdor answers:

Perhaps the answer to your previous question will answer this one { There is a line which mentions that units for agricultural purposes, such as feeding stores , do not need planning permission.


/ reply


No Comments