Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

If i did an undergraduate course in psychology and then wanted to study further - postgraduate, then can i go to a different university to do the postgraduate study if my current one does not have the postgraduate course i would like to do?

asked in university, other

blacksmith81 answers:

Of course you can, this happens in practically every field of study.

/ reply


No Comments