Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

Does anyone know the name of the portable homes, used by the Mongolian nomads?

Supplement from 12/29/2008 05:21pm:
I think they are round wooden pole structures, covered in blankets and or skins.

asked in housing

blacksmith81 answers:

It's called a Yurt

Supplement from 12/29/2008 05:25pm:

/ reply


No Comments