Ready to Participate?
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!
Log In

we have very upsettingly lost our barn to fire . our house is grade 11 listed . do we need planning to re build barn . are we entitled to replace what we had?

asked in permission

Tazab answers:
In UK Listed Buildings usually applies to the house and all buildings on the land. If you look up your local council under Planning they will have a Listed Buildings Department that you can contact. Thes will visit the site for free and tell you how to proceed.
/ reply


No Comments